Writing Mania

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Missing Friends and a Weird Imagination

Dear All,

I have been writing steadily lately and it's fair to say that I've mostly been writing short stories which are very gruesome and bloody and violent and so when people express interest in reading what I've written lately, I try to politely discourage them because I'm still coming to terms with a lot of what I'm writing. It's fiction with lots of blood and action and death and it's made me very philosophical lately on one hand but on the other, I notice that I quickly become annoyed these days but like many things, I'm saying that this will pass. I'm going to write these weird, warped stories and then I'll move on. Originally, there was only one story and it was because I was furious at an individual who shall remain nameless but I realise that like Fell of Dark and Ace of Spades and T2 and all those other stories, I sincerely miss the darker stories. I feel like I'm in my element once more (I always do when I'm writing though :D) and it's largely about learning to trust it.

As for the other part of this post's title (missing friends), it seems like most of my friends have gone missing and two are very notable: a young lass from Darwin by the name of Anika and another even younger lass who works in my town of birth by the name Of Vidya. As for other friends, with my lab project, events have taken a very dramatic turn. My lab project is like a balloon with the potential for holding infinite air: it keeps dragging out more and more and becoming more and more elaborate. I don't mind so far because a very good friend of mine and I are going to be working together on different angles of something very similar.

Take care eveyone!

Yoomi

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home