Rattler
Hello my dearest comrades. This post will be about a very specific topic and I suggest that you all listen to Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes by the Korgis off the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind soundtrack because it's a great song which I play in my more philosophical moments.
Today I received a call from a friend close to my heart (his nickname starts with M and ends with O) and it was truly out of the blue because lately, while we've kept in touch, we haven't spoken a great deal. In the six or seven weeks that M and I kept in touch constantly, I realised that always having a buddy there all the time is one of life's greatest things because it really fills the world with joy and laughter and sharing/caring. So he called and he wanted to explain something, notably his disappearance over the past month or so. To say that the explanation stunned me doesn't quite describe it. I was horrified and surprised and I laughed rather oddly and then I couldn't stop laughing because it was shockingly simple and quite puzzling and well, speaking to him, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad because I feel like I've already lost one good friend this year and I'm not keen to lose another. These past weeks have been a tad quiet because usually, there are so many reminders of M- songs we both listen to, lines, jokes, whatever, and I'm feeling a great deal hesitant about talking to him about certain things and I don't want to go about hesitating with my buddies.
With all that said, I am glad that he has cleared a few things up. It means my mind can rest a lot more easily. Gentleladies, I hope you all have a delightful Thursday, Friday, and weekend!
Yoomi

6 Comments:
That was cryptic! I shall talk to you about that in detail over hot chocolate sometime! :P
By
Vidya, at 3:42 AM
Was it? Dear oh me...I thought it was quite transparent... But hot chocolate it is!!! By the way, are you busy this Friday evening???
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 5:20 AM
Vidya is going down!!!!!!!
Anonymous
By
Anonymous, at 4:56 AM
EMAN IS GOING DOWN!!!
Also Anonymous!
By
Vidya, at 4:57 AM
That is so funny. Now, let's cool it a little!!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 2:49 AM
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
By
Anonymous, at 1:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home