The Angry Muse
Dearest Comrades,
Lately I've been angry and by lately, I mean the last two or three days but the anger is barely there. It's just below the surface and most of the time, I'm not an angry young lass and I'm my usual self but there's that anger and it bubbles up and I'm reminded that I'm tremendously annoyed and rather furious over something that happened two or three days ago and it hasn't quite faded to the back of my mind. In fact it's very much on my thoughts and it, from time to time, comes to dominate my attention, and what does a writer do when angry? Why, she writes of course! And that's what I did and I'm currently doing because it's perhaps a constructive way to work that dark energy out but it's not quite gone yet and I've got a few more ideas on my mind and part of me doesn't want to write these stories because it felt so comfortable writing fables and fairytales and Sidhi which I consider to be 'nice' stories and now, I've pretty much gone and written some of my darkest stories ever. This darkness though is purely the darakness of anger and believe me, anger is very dark and it's darker than depression because it's all that rage and it comes with energy and that energy has to go somewhere right. That said, I wrote a very peculiar story the other day and I think the details of the story aren't that important but in some ways, it reminds me of T2 because I'm writing with a lot of emotion, I'm not censoring again and so if I wish to swear, if I want to add a whole lot of violence I just go ahead and do it, and so I ended up with this story and I think I ended up titling it A Fitting Ending. The story amuses me but surprises me because it's an intense and angry story with just a hint of irony and is one story ever enough for me? No, of course not! I'm out to write more and the next lot of stories in my writing life will be dark and bloody but I'm in the mood for literary violence...
Take care beloved friends and I hope to hear from you all soon!
Yoomi
Lately I've been angry and by lately, I mean the last two or three days but the anger is barely there. It's just below the surface and most of the time, I'm not an angry young lass and I'm my usual self but there's that anger and it bubbles up and I'm reminded that I'm tremendously annoyed and rather furious over something that happened two or three days ago and it hasn't quite faded to the back of my mind. In fact it's very much on my thoughts and it, from time to time, comes to dominate my attention, and what does a writer do when angry? Why, she writes of course! And that's what I did and I'm currently doing because it's perhaps a constructive way to work that dark energy out but it's not quite gone yet and I've got a few more ideas on my mind and part of me doesn't want to write these stories because it felt so comfortable writing fables and fairytales and Sidhi which I consider to be 'nice' stories and now, I've pretty much gone and written some of my darkest stories ever. This darkness though is purely the darakness of anger and believe me, anger is very dark and it's darker than depression because it's all that rage and it comes with energy and that energy has to go somewhere right. That said, I wrote a very peculiar story the other day and I think the details of the story aren't that important but in some ways, it reminds me of T2 because I'm writing with a lot of emotion, I'm not censoring again and so if I wish to swear, if I want to add a whole lot of violence I just go ahead and do it, and so I ended up with this story and I think I ended up titling it A Fitting Ending. The story amuses me but surprises me because it's an intense and angry story with just a hint of irony and is one story ever enough for me? No, of course not! I'm out to write more and the next lot of stories in my writing life will be dark and bloody but I'm in the mood for literary violence...
Take care beloved friends and I hope to hear from you all soon!
Yoomi

4 Comments:
I don't know if ti is teh same with you, but in my family we were never really taught to deal with anger properly. As a result, when I get angry, I cry, because I don't know wahtelse to do! I hate being angry more than anything because I still don't think i know how to channel my anger properly.
By
Vidya, at 5:42 PM
I can understand that. I can channel it alright and it no longer makes me feel uncomfortable being angry because I rarely feel angry without a reason but it's then making sure I don't do anything totally irrational that is the big worry because I do have a tendency to do things I wouldn't do otherwise...
As for crying when angry, I sometimes do that but most of the time, I fume and I then write and it's the best of my writing :)
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 1:58 AM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »
By
Anonymous, at 9:34 PM
best regards, nice info Armour thyroid adderall Conquest paintball tenuate on line Cheap portable dvd players handheld dvd Carhart hiking boots
By
Anonymous, at 1:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home