Writing Mania

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Rat Killer

Dear All,

It's about time I updated and I will attempt to keep the swearing out of my post today but maybe I won't. You see, I'm quite moody these days and I've been under an enormous amount of stress and currently I'm in recovery mood. You'd think it's been me receiving drug injections these past two weeks rather than the rats but I assure you all, it was the rats. I was the innocent bystander. Due to certain hard-to-explain circumstances, I've had to reshuffle my lab project and the good thing (and yes there is a good part to it) is that things are easier and quicker second time round. I'm doing lots of journal article reading which is proving quite fascinating and because I know what I'll be getting into this time, I should be able to be a lot more invovled in my own project. Currently, I'm tinkering mentally with certain details and tomorrow I plan to run them by Ian...

That aside, I'm watching lots of soccer and telling everyone who will listen that the Socceroos will win the world cup because we have the best team in the world and so on and I don't mind being called delusional but essentially, it comes down to a matter of faith. I have faith in the team and they better win or else...

I shall leave it that. Speak to you all soon!

Yoomi

4 Comments:

  • I hope you are not too disappointed about the soccer, I am very proud of them.

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 4:39 PM  

  • I am very proud of them too but I really think they had the skill and brilliance (yes, brilliance) to get us to the quarter-finals but I think the best thing is that Australia finally, at long bloody last, seems completely serious about its soccer and die-hard fans such as myself have a team they can always support. Currently though I want France to beat Brazil and while I like the German team, I'm going for the Argentinians in the quarter-final match...Fingers-crossed, Brazil gets knocked out...

    Yoomi

    P.S. I ordinarily like the Brazilian team but I think that there are better teams out there this year and I'd much rather see them win the World Cup

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

  • Just writing to remind you that the Socceroos lost... :P

    Don't hit me now!

    By Blogger Vidya, at 4:47 AM  

  • Thanks!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home