Believing in Faeries
Believing in Faeries
I live in a world where everyone believes in faeries.
I however don’t believe in faeries.
Recently, I’ve begun to ponder the schooling of my eldest child.
Shall I send her to a school that teaches about faeries? Is there any reason why I shouldn’t?
You see, everyone else believes. Only I don’t.
I am meant to be selfless with this daughter. She should learn about these faeries or else she will never be able to understand the world around her and the world will refuse to accept her.
If it is that simple, just why do I hesitate?
I have decided to keep this blog entry very simple. I have taken to writing very short things... Let me know your thoughts...
Yoomi
I live in a world where everyone believes in faeries.
I however don’t believe in faeries.
Recently, I’ve begun to ponder the schooling of my eldest child.
Shall I send her to a school that teaches about faeries? Is there any reason why I shouldn’t?
You see, everyone else believes. Only I don’t.
I am meant to be selfless with this daughter. She should learn about these faeries or else she will never be able to understand the world around her and the world will refuse to accept her.
If it is that simple, just why do I hesitate?
I have decided to keep this blog entry very simple. I have taken to writing very short things... Let me know your thoughts...
Yoomi

3 Comments:
I like.
Exactly why parenting is the toughest thing in the world. I think it is one of the hardest things to let your kids beleive in something you don't believe in.
I respect my parents immensely for that...
By
Vidya, at 3:14 AM
Glad you like!
Perhaps I'll see you on Friday???
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 3:41 AM
Excellent, love it! poster affiliate programs 9758 projectors used lcd projectors E fast cash advance
By
Anonymous, at 5:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home