Writing Mania

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Out of News



I doubt I have ever been so out of news. I would like to share something but I really have little to share but let me see, perhaps I can come up with something good to post this time, beyond mundane rambling.

I'm listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and the current song is Otherside which is truly one of my favourite songs.

Lately, I've been working a fair bit. It usually means that I'm very busy on the weekends which is what I prefer. I hate socialising too much on weekends and the other option is staying at home and I don't want to do that. I love working weekends because the store is busy and I have a great time. I have such a good time and I'm not quite sure what makes it such a good time but it's wonderful and I'm glad I work where I do.

I apologise for this terribly boring post. And Vidya, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Black Book. I've been writing that diligently for the first time since I started it and I am thinking that there is an end in sight. I will send you the latest bit soon. I promise, I promise!

Yoomi

7 Comments:

  • Hey Yoomi,

    Did you start your herb garden??

    I'm kinda out of news too..........perhaps I'll make something up.........

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 10:57 PM  

  • Not yet Anika. I haven't been back since but this week, I should have more time on my hands. Things have been very hectic at work. I've worked all weekend and it was utterly insane today.

    I'm looking forward to reading your made-up news :) I spoke to Lisa the other day and heard she's spoken to you... Maybe it's time to give you a call!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 AM  

  • GOOOD! I am glad you have thought about my black book needs! :P

    By Blogger Vidya, at 3:21 AM  

  • It's a beautiful day today. I think you all should do a road trip to Darwin to see it!!!!!!

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 8:57 PM  

  • You should see the weather in Sydney. It's truly awesome. There's a clear blue sky, lots of sun, and the air is chilly. Winter is on its way I believe :D

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • The weather is better in Sydney... maybe YOU (ANIKA), should drive down to SYDNEY to compare and contrast...

    (I just felt that SOME words in the last sentence needed to be YELLED out!)

    By Blogger Vidya, at 3:54 AM  

  • I agree with that comment. Come on Anika and drive down to Sydney. Or better yet 'where the bloody hell are you?'

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home