Disappearances
Dear all,
Many of you seem to have disappeared and I'm wondering what's happened to my friends. I thought that the blogs would be our system for staying in touch constantly and you guys have disappeared and I hope that everything is well with my buddies scattered around this fantastic country.
What is new with me? To be honest, very little! I'm writing a lot, reading heaps, working way too much, and trying to maintain a balance of sorts between it all. I'm working on (I've lost count) a few series of stories at the moment and I just think to myself that once I'm done, I'm going to have this tremendous output that will all hang well together or will be a brilliant mess.
On Tuesday, the 23rd May, I met the delightful Neil Gaiman. That man is a genius and I'm glad that I've met one of my favourite writers. That said, you all have to go out and read Anansi Boys. That book is hilarious and I doubt any of you have come across anything like it.
Take care dear buddies!
Yoomi
Many of you seem to have disappeared and I'm wondering what's happened to my friends. I thought that the blogs would be our system for staying in touch constantly and you guys have disappeared and I hope that everything is well with my buddies scattered around this fantastic country.
What is new with me? To be honest, very little! I'm writing a lot, reading heaps, working way too much, and trying to maintain a balance of sorts between it all. I'm working on (I've lost count) a few series of stories at the moment and I just think to myself that once I'm done, I'm going to have this tremendous output that will all hang well together or will be a brilliant mess.
On Tuesday, the 23rd May, I met the delightful Neil Gaiman. That man is a genius and I'm glad that I've met one of my favourite writers. That said, you all have to go out and read Anansi Boys. That book is hilarious and I doubt any of you have come across anything like it.
Take care dear buddies!
Yoomi

5 Comments:
I AM STILL HERE!!!! :D:D:D
By
Vidya, at 6:01 PM
You are the only one :D
I hope you had a delightful day. I had quite a stressful day at work. You could feel the tension in the air as well so it's not a good thing!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 5:02 AM
Yoomi, I'm so sorry for not keeping in touch as much........
I'm going to update my blog now!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 9:07 PM
That is great to hear. I saw Kasun the other night (Thursday night I think) and I told him to pass along a big hello to you :)
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 1:44 AM
Looking for information and found it at this great site... tennis latin medical terms java roulette Nigerian external debt Mcse 2003 faq loans baseball bat sony vaio pcg c1mhp hard drive Bookcases disk Garage bench cabinets design layout
By
Anonymous, at 3:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home