Reminiscing...
Dearest Buddies,
I have realised that these days I'm actually updating a lot more and I am most certain that is a wonderful thing. I am also working a whole lot more which is a great thing because it means that my book habit has a lot of support and the current economical climate lends itself well to book-buying but despair not, my dear friends, I am watching my pennies and they won't be disappearing soon because technically speaking, if I don't, I won't be able to go on buying books crazily, will I now?
I have been twiddling my thumbs over my grand future a lot lately. It's something which always weighs on my mind. To be honest, I'm remarkably content with life and it is simply wonderful but often, I get lost in very deep reveries but I find the best way out of those reveries is either reading or writing or work. Have I mentioned I love my work? I know where all the new jewellery is and so today, I made a beeline for it and decided to add a whole lot more to the counters and windows because I think they could use a bit more colour and that's exactly what they got. My favourite stone at the moment is Mystic Topaz and trust me, it's as groovy as it sounds. They colour is a purplish, reddish, greenish sort of stone and I'm contemplating buying a pair of mystic topaz earrings. I have yet to buy myself an item of jewellery from the store... My workmates shake their heads at my saint-like restraint. Meanwhile, I nod knowingly because all my money goes to books...
That's enough babble from me. I hope life is treating you all royally!
Yoomi

7 Comments:
you should buy yourself those Yoomi... and you should buy me a pair too! :D
By
Vidya, at 3:52 PM
Lol...I'll keep it in mind dear Vidya. I'm still quite puzzled about the whole work thing. I enjoy it a little too much and I can't help but wonder why.
By the way, Neil Gaiman is a darn genius!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 11:28 PM
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»
By
Anonymous, at 6:24 AM
Best regards from NY!
video slots machine cherry master2000 electronic board Re lipitor vs zocor Zocor combination Flash football game ringtones nextel zocor side effects manic depression Zocor heart pro otc zocor for strokes Xerox directory spyware zocor zocor and fatty liver disease
By
Anonymous, at 1:27 AM
Where did you find it? Interesting read John hinsley farmers insurance Mexican zyban no md visit Sunbeam+humidifier Maurie windsor pilates Lexapro compared prozac Flash mp3 player site web prozac precautions http://www.mcse0.info/newsweek_prozac.html Kent state university basketball World hockey jerseys milpharm limited fluoxetine Information on laws of 401k plans story+public+sex Lexus carlsbad
By
Anonymous, at 11:39 PM
This is very interesting site... ovulation pain relief forex trading Acne en joventud Sexe shemale Zithromax z-pack sell timeshare Wholesale viagra Low carb affiliate program acne proactive wash All in one vitamin powder Massachusetts nursing job weight+loss+drug+ionamin Threesome in the kitchen Pompa wspomagania peugeot expert Fullerton automotive what is fibromyalgia arthritis pain relief headaches bayer 10 pain relief
By
Anonymous, at 1:51 PM
This is very interesting site... » »
By
Anonymous, at 3:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home