Writing Mania

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Strange Babbles

Life has been very interesting lately.

I am writing plenty and I am managing to stay out of trouble. Meanwhile my lab project drags on but let me not scream about that just yet.

I listen to Joe Cocker and read more mythology. I read that Mark Latham has gone 'bush' as one newspaper puts it and I lament the disappearance of Mr Latham and once again, I tell myself I MUST read the Latham Diaries. I watch the news and there's more crap about Lebanon and how Israel is still bombing it and how the terrorists are bombing a 'sovereign' country and blah, blah, blah.

And then I make mental plans to watch live footage of my rats and there begins a whole string of four letters all beginning with F and ending with K.

And I wish you all well!

Yoomi

3 Comments:

  • Yoomi!!! Was great catching up with you. Thanks for introducing me to the Babka!!! I feel a little queasy just thinking about it. I will update my blog soon.

    Take care!!!

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 5:54 PM  

  • I look forward to hearing from you soon dearest Anika. It's a pity about Saturday evening though!

    Take care and stay out of trouble Senorita!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home