Rambler
Dearest buddies,
I feel like my blog has become bogged down with the Black Book but don't worry, I'm not going to stop posting the BB story. It's just that I also want to update and ramble endlessly about my life.
Currently, the most interesting things in my life are:
1. My writing. My character Wardi (from the T2 series) has been brought back to life in a very strange fashion.
2. My lab project: the plot thickens the more I read. It's actually a very interesting topic and hopefully, I should be in the lab quite soon. I can tell you this. It's about the role glial cells play in the development of morphine tolerance.
3. Mo: he also has a million other nicknames but I need not go into this here. He is a delightful character, an absolute nut, and he shares my bizarre and twisted approach to life though he's probably just a bit more normal. We talk too much, we keep in contact to much, but we're laughing our heads off so I honestly do not care!
4. All other friends: last week, I met with my high school buddies (minus A and another old pal) and we had a funny time. We had an early dinner, listened to me singing loudly in public, take up a dare to go for a slide on the slippery dips) and then I decided we had to have gelato and so we had gelato. Later, we went and saw The Long Weekend which is crude in many ways but very, very funny. You'll gasp and then burst out laughing.
That's more like it. Speak to you all very soon. Ah yes, and for Anika, happy birthday! I hope you love your present :)
Yoomi
I feel like my blog has become bogged down with the Black Book but don't worry, I'm not going to stop posting the BB story. It's just that I also want to update and ramble endlessly about my life.
Currently, the most interesting things in my life are:
1. My writing. My character Wardi (from the T2 series) has been brought back to life in a very strange fashion.
2. My lab project: the plot thickens the more I read. It's actually a very interesting topic and hopefully, I should be in the lab quite soon. I can tell you this. It's about the role glial cells play in the development of morphine tolerance.
3. Mo: he also has a million other nicknames but I need not go into this here. He is a delightful character, an absolute nut, and he shares my bizarre and twisted approach to life though he's probably just a bit more normal. We talk too much, we keep in contact to much, but we're laughing our heads off so I honestly do not care!
4. All other friends: last week, I met with my high school buddies (minus A and another old pal) and we had a funny time. We had an early dinner, listened to me singing loudly in public, take up a dare to go for a slide on the slippery dips) and then I decided we had to have gelato and so we had gelato. Later, we went and saw The Long Weekend which is crude in many ways but very, very funny. You'll gasp and then burst out laughing.
That's more like it. Speak to you all very soon. Ah yes, and for Anika, happy birthday! I hope you love your present :)
Yoomi

7 Comments:
How does next week sound for a meeting Yoomi?
By
Vidya, at 2:59 PM
Yoomi, I'm glad you are not annoyed with me about the whole boy situation. Mel was annoyed at me because I promised I wouldn't spill any sort of beans, and yet I spilled the whole lot of them on my blog!!!! So sorry!!!!! But honestly I'm very happy that you are having such a lovely time!!!!!! :D Take care Yoomi, I'm sure I will love the present!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 6:45 PM
Anika,
That's all fine. It's not really a 'boy' situation because Mo and I are sincerely buddies. Today I chatted to this friend of his on the phone and it was the funniest thing in the world. He has very oddball friends. I am going to give you a call in a moment.
Vidya, next week and meeting up should be fine.
I just want to mention that before this update, there was another installment of the Black Book in case you haven't read it...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 2:57 AM
What a great site Car+talking+gps incorporation services uk information on tai chi pilates and yoga Divorce group bucks county Incorporate in online georgia Kids blow dryers Consolidation for student loans Incorporation of new technologies reasons for incorporating a pharmacy http://www.small-titties.info/Cum-goggles.html http://www.dvd-player-clearance.info/how_to_stop_smoking.html Exercise fitness flyer machine Learning type Sony dvpns500v dvd player
By
Anonymous, at 1:10 AM
best regards, nice info spyware sunglasses Indiana patent legal Info personal phendimetrazine remember crest whitestrips premium plus review Health insurance orlando florida used alfa romeo dallas tx Spyware stormer computer Denver to seattle moving companies buy paxil Adware 6 license crack
By
Anonymous, at 10:42 AM
Very nice site! Score video porn sales iowa oral surgery Advamced pilates daewoo tacoma seat cover aoto seat covers ultracet order best dvd players Anime sex women The dangers of lexapro Telephone call centers companies in ottawa ontario canada B fast b b cash b Craps online gambling webmaster.windowscasino.com affiliates 1000 loan for 60 days
By
Anonymous, at 8:53 PM
This is very interesting site... » » »
By
Anonymous, at 11:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home