The Heart
The third part of the Sidhi story will be posted on Tuesday. I just feel like a short poem for once. I wrote this one around a month ago. It's a part of those Queen poems.
The Heart
Long, long before Queen was born,
Thing of Darkness peered into her,
and extracted her embryonic heart.
'Ha! She does not need this,
she needs this instead.'
Thing grabbed black space
stuffed it into Queen's chest
and let off a cackle...
The Heart
Long, long before Queen was born,
Thing of Darkness peered into her,
and extracted her embryonic heart.
'Ha! She does not need this,
she needs this instead.'
Thing grabbed black space
stuffed it into Queen's chest
and let off a cackle...

6 Comments:
Dearest one,
Again I am the first to post and again I am honoured. Try to catch up Vidya try very hard.(LOL) Yumna oh dear Yumna, you may not be the queen on me but you certainly are the queen of this dark poetry stuf(LOL). Take pleanty of care,
Eman.
By
Anonymous, at 10:17 PM
My dear sister, the insanity certainly does run in the family. Of course, we have been lucky...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 10:46 PM
Eman... I was letting you win... don't get too excited...
By
Vidya, at 2:31 PM
Eman... I was letting you win... don't get too excited...
By
Vidya, at 2:31 PM
Sure, sure Vidya ;)
By
Anonymous, at 9:50 PM
Its true!!
And Yoomi... I now have the "yet again travelling" Journal! It should find its way to your door in a few weeks time... :D
By
Vidya, at 3:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home