Writing Mania

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Madness

Dear everyone,

Unfortunately, there is no poetry this time because I don't have my poetry book with me and I think that also I want to keep this post short because I have a few other things to do.

Lately, it is work which has been the focus of my life. I'm working rather long hours at the moment and it's all very interesting and I've noticed that the vast majority of customers are happy to wait if they're greeted nicely and with a sense of humour. I think that is perhaps the most important thing because it is so busy no matter what shopping centre you go to.

I have not been writing much this past week largely because I have a few things on my mind. I think that a huge part of my philosophy project has been officially completed and I am still writing the poems (Queen of Me poems) very slowly. The only real book I'm reading now is the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying which currently has a position in my top five favourite books. I bought this book a few months ago and it's only now that I've gotten around to reading it which I think is rather fortunate. It's a good book and I would recommend it to anyone.

I am just taking it easy these days. I went well this semester for uni which is great. I still have to hear back from a second lecturer about one of my subjects. Now, it all comes down to doing some reading for my lab project. There is a lot to look forward to.

Macquarians, about Narnia, we're seeing it on Tuesday? Is there a place you would like to see it? And what time are we meeting? I just need to check my work timetable for next week... I'll let you guys know.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas weekend. For those of you who do celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful day and for those who don't, have a great day off work and everything else :)

Yoomi

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home