Writing Mania

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Much to Say

Dear People,

I am thinking that technically speaking that while I would like to write something which would of interest to you guys, I am not sure that I have anything really to say.

I am enjoying my work a lot at the moment. It's what I like to refer to as my few hours of obilivion in an otherwise very thinking and writing orientated week. I have so many things on my mind and I don't have the energy to really write about them properly.

I am still reading a lot. I actually am hoping that Vidya is having a wonderful time in India. I was giggling about two moments ago at Human Nature performing on Dancing with the Stars. I have always loved giggling at certain things. Yesterday, I saw the movie Stay. I really liked it, gave it 4.5 stars but then again, it's about an artist who is depressed and suicidal, and depressed artists and writers and poets have a special significance for me. One of the friends who came with me asked me to explain what the movie was about. I enjoyed it but I don't know if everyone else will. That said, can anyone recommend any good movies? I'm dying to see another movie this weekend. I miss the whole popcorn, coke, and big screen experience...

Take care everyone. I sincerely apologise for this dismal attempt at a post. I promise to update again soon...

Yoomi

5 Comments:

  • Yoomi, if you want to get scared, I suggest "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". I was SCARED after watching that!!! Boo hoo!!!

    Seriously, it was a good movie though, but a lady from work wasn't that impressed with it. I was though..........

    I hope you are stealing as much jewellery as possible and getting your bros in on the action.

    Miss you Yoomi!!!!

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 7:49 PM  

  • Haven't tried it YET Anika but when I do, I'll let my bros know so that I always have some backup.

    I did notice that one. There are some movies coming out tomorrow so maybe I'll have a look then. Tomorrow, I head to uni and have a chat to a lecturer about a lab project which I would really, really like to do.

    Heard back from the job yet???

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 AM  

  • Yoomi!!!

    You must try it!!!! How is your family these days anyways??

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 4:15 PM  

  • They are as they have always been i.e. in delightful spirits. My nephew was around yesterday and dear oh me, he has grown so much. Such a delightful little boy!

    I'm so excited for you about that position and being short-listed dear Anika.

    I wonder how Vidya and Mel are??? See, this is what happens to you when you major in biology :P

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home