Sisterhood of the Travelling Journal!
Greetings earthlings. Yes Anika, I have written in it but I want to add one last thing before I send it off to Mel. I made up three rules and you're all more than welcome to add to them. I think this is all rather exciting.
I have heard the update bell but I'm unsure what to write here. I'm writing a new book, I'm working on my masterpiece, I'm trying to pen my uni project but I'm unsure and a little bored, the love life is rather good and interesting. Actually, I want to talk about my love life. Or rather, I don't. At least not on my public blog.
I was so glad I got to see you guys last week. It's been too, too long. Lisa is arriving next week and I'm rather excited about that. I want her to meet a certain someone but I don't know. I feel so lucky in all the friends I have. I know many fine souls and sometimes those people make all the difference in the world without even realising it.
I'm so muddled that I don't really have a single constructive thing to write here. I'm unsure where to start and I'm even more unsure that I even want to start. This past week, I've been in a horrendously wonderful mood and it's like being on top of the world. This is a time when everything in the whole wide world makes sense to me and I feel like I'm part of this universe. Actually, yesterday, it occurred to me that I find it difficult to be honest with people. I can talk about my interests and topics and things like that but when it comes to allowing a person just a glimpse of my thoughts, I shy away completely.
My apologies for the boring update. Take care and you shall all see the travelling journal soon me laddies!
Yoomi
I have heard the update bell but I'm unsure what to write here. I'm writing a new book, I'm working on my masterpiece, I'm trying to pen my uni project but I'm unsure and a little bored, the love life is rather good and interesting. Actually, I want to talk about my love life. Or rather, I don't. At least not on my public blog.
I was so glad I got to see you guys last week. It's been too, too long. Lisa is arriving next week and I'm rather excited about that. I want her to meet a certain someone but I don't know. I feel so lucky in all the friends I have. I know many fine souls and sometimes those people make all the difference in the world without even realising it.
I'm so muddled that I don't really have a single constructive thing to write here. I'm unsure where to start and I'm even more unsure that I even want to start. This past week, I've been in a horrendously wonderful mood and it's like being on top of the world. This is a time when everything in the whole wide world makes sense to me and I feel like I'm part of this universe. Actually, yesterday, it occurred to me that I find it difficult to be honest with people. I can talk about my interests and topics and things like that but when it comes to allowing a person just a glimpse of my thoughts, I shy away completely.
My apologies for the boring update. Take care and you shall all see the travelling journal soon me laddies!
Yoomi

13 Comments:
Hurrah!! In a few years we can make our own movie that details the most personal details of our lives...........
Can't wait till I get it (I really can't!). Where is my spot in the circle??
By
Anika From Darwin, at 7:39 PM
I think you're third Anika but I could be wrong. It depends on Mellie Pellie
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 12:43 AM
YEAH third because I want Vids and Yoomi to have an excuse to pass the book on in person!
So Vids isn't allowed to send it to Yoomi (not that her curry blood would ever let her spend money in such a way! hehe)
By
Mellie, at 5:57 PM
You're a crack up Mel!!!!
Curry blood indeed!!!
Why aren't people updating their blogs?? Especially YOU Mel!!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 8:29 PM
I'm pretty short on big alotments of time! I will be in early tomorrow morning and will try to do so then! Ok!?!
By
Mellie, at 9:55 PM
Interesting, interesting, my dear friends. I met Lisa today. It was rather interesting. We laughed a lot...
The Journal...I still feel like adding something but perhaps I should just send it because what if it takes me ages to add that 'something.'
Take care peoples!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 3:28 AM
Oh cool!! How is Lisa?? I hope you guys had fun and didn't pick too many flowers.
I think if you want to add something, go right ahead, it's fine by me!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 3:39 PM
If I'm correct in knowing the subject on which you want to talk then I not only give you permission to write it down, I DEMAND IT!!!
Don't make me come up to Sydney to smack you over the back of the head!
By
Mellie, at 4:05 PM
Lol, come on Mel, I ain't that predictable am I?
Lisa was great. We wandered around like lost souls. She's really funny and I'd forgotten how tiny she is...
Okay, one more thing to be added to the journal and then I shall send it on. I definitely have an idea for what to write now...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 4:27 PM
Hehe, Lisa is TINY!!! I'm glad you two had a good time!!
I'm kinda hanging out for this travelling journal, so Mel, when you get it, hurry up and send it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO BORED at the moment. Some one please come here and talk to me. Seriously, I'm in the corner of the floor, and the lady next to me has gone off to lunch and I feel like I'm so ALONE!!!!!!!!! I have a nice view of the ocean though............
By
Anika From Darwin, at 7:49 PM
Hey Anika, I'm sorry to hear you feel like that. I find that sometimes I feel the same but I hope you start meeting groovy people up there.
Lisa, well, we had a great time, laughed a lot and a lot. She's a lovely person...
I sent Mel the journal today. Should be there Friday I believe...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 12:48 AM
Won't be writing in it till I finish HP6...unless people want me to write about how I'm feeling after each chapter...? hehe
By
Mellie, at 7:06 PM
Lol...well Mel, we love hearing about what you're doing...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 7:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home