Honest Blunder
Today was another day at work. It was long and tough and somewhere around halfway through the day, I felt just plain tired and well, my eye's hurt, my brain was sore, and the only good thing was my friends. I had just finished recording with a customer after having gone through with a sale or so I thought. My conversation was till being recorded and I thought I'd finished all that when I turned to a friend and said to her 'It's awful we have to scam people to make a living' because that's honestly how I see insurance sales. Anyhow, the guy that does the monitoring of sales came up later and told me much to my horror that my little 'comment' was at the end of the recording and I was absolutely mortified but I couldn't help feeling defensive because it's the truth. I mean I laughed because I am a good worker but I find the work a strain and I just might start looking for work else where.
I think the best bit is of course my buddies. I honestly wouldn't have thought I'd make such good friends there but I feel sick today (emotionally that is) and I'm tired and I miss my reading and writing and well, the pressure's on at work. I've got my graduation this week. I'm sort of looking forward to it but I'd prefer going out and spending a nice relaxing day down in the city or something along those lines. I will leave it here. Sorry for the bland post...
Yoomi
I think the best bit is of course my buddies. I honestly wouldn't have thought I'd make such good friends there but I feel sick today (emotionally that is) and I'm tired and I miss my reading and writing and well, the pressure's on at work. I've got my graduation this week. I'm sort of looking forward to it but I'd prefer going out and spending a nice relaxing day down in the city or something along those lines. I will leave it here. Sorry for the bland post...
Yoomi

9 Comments:
Graduating this week??? CONGRADULATIONS!!! I am looking forward to the photos!! WHEN??
Would you like to do something this weekend perhaps? Let me know how you are poised. Perhaps Sunday morning?
By
Vidya, at 3:46 AM
YAY Yoomi! Congrats on the grads! Sorry...bad pun! I did a seriously big gasp when I read about your little blunder at work. I would've laughed as well!
I hope today brings more happiness than yesterday dear Yoomi!
By
Mellie, at 3:45 PM
Congratulations on your impending graduation!!! Woohoo!!!!
As for your honest mistake, it was an honest mistake!!!!! Don't take things too much to heart. I make 'honest' mistakes all the time. Hehe, yes, I too scam people when I don't release the correct amount of money to be paid into their account. And the people who process payments don't check properly and don't let me know till AFTER they have put the incorrect payment through!!! Somehow, the whole process starts to be MY fault.........argh!!! I just smile and nod and cringe inside!!!
Miss you Yoomi, take it easy!!!!!
*hugs*
By
Anika From Darwin, at 3:45 PM
Thanks guys... Today was alright. I took the day off work, I don't really care about my 'blunder' because I think it's the truth but I don't know, I think I woke up depressed this morning. I went to the city, walked around a lot, took money out, didn't spend it, saw three books by Albert Camus that I want to buy and I am enjoying reading The Rebel by him. By the way, I finished reading Candy by Luke Davies. It's a strange book but brilliant. I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Yoomi
P.S I still haven't posted a poem :(
By
Anonymous, at 9:52 PM
Hey Yoomi,
I hope today is a better day for you.
I can't wait til the weekend!!!!!
Miss you!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 5:44 PM
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 5:09 PM
*ding ding*
(that was the update NOW bell)
(Don't make me ring that bell again!:P)
By
Vidya, at 3:39 AM
I think Vidya is on a roll.....let's all do the update bell simultaneously on HER blog!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 3:43 PM
Excellent, love it! Backing off celexa Homeowners insurance increases
By
Anonymous, at 1:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home