Writing Mania

Monday, June 20, 2005

News, News!

Hi everyone! Yes, I've heard the bell telling me to update and well, here I am!

How is everyone today? I think I'll just say that I'm in a fabulous mood and my life is going well but I don't want to delve into the reasons on my blog. Perhaps when we all meet up when Miss Anika joins us from the Darwinian outback...

Lately, I've been just relaxing and writing away. I've finished my latest book and I'm still redrafting my pasterpiece. I'm writing love poems (11 so far in ten or so days) and I understand it's a frantic pace but I'm enjoying it and I like it for sure.

I'm researching my library project which is about the neurobiology of suicide and looks at serotonin abnormalities in the brain. I'm looking forward to writing it but I'm finding it a little difficult t bridge information from the more theoretical psychology ideas. I'm glad I still have at least a month to do it. I found my last subject, Learning and Memory, quite a handful. It's just that I had to do assignments and do them within a week but it's nice how they spread out the assessments as in there isn't too much weight on any one thing.

I'm so happy and I just want to keep it to myself for the time being. The world can be a pretty blissful place sometimes. Good day my friends!

Yoomi

10 Comments:

  • WOW! that sounded soo hyper!! gut gut!!!

    By Blogger Vidya, at 4:09 AM  

  • Lol...I know Vidya...That's how it feels and trust me, it ain't the coffee either... Life can be so blissful at times! God bless the fine creatures there are on this planet! (Humans can be classified as creatures right?)

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

  • Oooooh. This sounds good!!!! I'm glad you are happy Yoomi!!!! :) Have you been bitten by the luuuurve bug or what??

    Hehe.

    See you really soon.

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 3:47 PM  

  • CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your book! You really need to read some Chekov plays...you remind me of that character in it with his writing obsession!!!

    Poor Yoomi! Having to do assessments! hehe It'll all be over in the next couple of weeks anyway, won't it??

    By Blogger Mellie, at 4:29 PM  

  • We all hope it will be over soon. Tonight I feel tired as hell and I'm decided where to go with my writing. As for being bitten by the lurve bug as Anika so generously put it, I decline from commenting. Good day to you all!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 AM  

  • OMG...I didn't even read into that you were happy!!! YAY! I hope Dr Lurve reciprocates and isn't married at all (which I know he isn't - but maybe you should ask just to be sure, oh and run quickly away if he wears socks with his thongs!)

    hehe YAY Yoomi! Up for meeting on the 2nd?

    By Blogger Mellie, at 5:46 PM  

  • For sure Mel...Sounds great to me! Anika, my friend, when will you be down here?

    I'm in 'like'...:D It's the grandest feeling!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

  • In 'like'??? Good enough for me!!!

    By Blogger Mellie, at 4:14 PM  

  • lol...I bet it is Mel...Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

  • I'll be here on Sunday. In 'like', how sweet!!!

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home