Meandering...
Hello everyone. My apologies for taking so long to update but work just eats up all my time and of course what little is left is taken up by my writing.
Let's see, wise insight of the day?What annoys me is at work, I hang around guys mainly and there's this one guy who I'm with ALL the time and we just get along wonderfully and of course, people start wondering if we're going out and that just plain irritates me. Like hello, there is a such thing as a friend who is a guy. So I will quietly fume over that for a few minutes and then I'll move right along!
I'm still writing and redrafting and reading a lot. I'm currently rereading a Pike book and it's my favourite one: Blind Mirror and I just love how I can read at work. I'm having a moral crisis working in sales because I truly do not believe in what I am selling but I suppose work is work and I do need the money.
Lately I have become more social. I actually know how to talk to people once more and I can make jokes and be alright company unless I'm too hyper and then I'm just plain weird but I've spoken to many different people lately and the one thing I have noticed is no one is really sure what they want to do with their life. I mean they'll say I'd love to work as something or another or they'll say they're studying but no one seems to be sure what they want out of life. It's sad. I'm in the same boat. I love writing to bits but when it comes to answering someone about what I want out of life, I just don't have a clue. I wonder if that could explain why I spend a lot of the time feeling rather lost...
I better head off peoples. Take care and till next time, as one of my English buddies says: Toodlepip!
Yoomi
Let's see, wise insight of the day?What annoys me is at work, I hang around guys mainly and there's this one guy who I'm with ALL the time and we just get along wonderfully and of course, people start wondering if we're going out and that just plain irritates me. Like hello, there is a such thing as a friend who is a guy. So I will quietly fume over that for a few minutes and then I'll move right along!
I'm still writing and redrafting and reading a lot. I'm currently rereading a Pike book and it's my favourite one: Blind Mirror and I just love how I can read at work. I'm having a moral crisis working in sales because I truly do not believe in what I am selling but I suppose work is work and I do need the money.
Lately I have become more social. I actually know how to talk to people once more and I can make jokes and be alright company unless I'm too hyper and then I'm just plain weird but I've spoken to many different people lately and the one thing I have noticed is no one is really sure what they want to do with their life. I mean they'll say I'd love to work as something or another or they'll say they're studying but no one seems to be sure what they want out of life. It's sad. I'm in the same boat. I love writing to bits but when it comes to answering someone about what I want out of life, I just don't have a clue. I wonder if that could explain why I spend a lot of the time feeling rather lost...
I better head off peoples. Take care and till next time, as one of my English buddies says: Toodlepip!
Yoomi

9 Comments:
Yoomi, I agree with you about the feeling lost thing. I'm glad others feel it too.
*Looks around herself*
*Wonders where she is*
*Screams: "I'm LOST"*
*Remembers she is at work and calms down*
Seriously, it often takes over my train of thought, no matter what I'm doing, and it scares me!! Eeeeks!!!
About the guy at work, hehe, that's funny, I wish I could see your annoyed face and I wish I could see people's faces when you get hyper and start shouting "Uluru Uluru!!"
I wish I could read at work!!! All I do is surf the net and update my blog and write comments on everyone elses!!!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 3:51 PM
If we all knew exactly what we wanted then life would be boring! Its nice to be lost - gives you a reason to enter strange and unknown lands!
Lost is good (and by hat I don't mean the TV show... all though I ahve heard that that is good too...)
By
Vidya, at 9:17 PM
I hate when this happens, I make a comment and then something goes terribly wrong with my net connection so it doesn't get posted. Oh dear, I could truly scream. I agree with you Vidya but sometimes it's just too stressful and makes me darn sad...
I had a lovely day at work...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 3:06 AM
I am starting a poll on this site
One bark for "Yes" two barks for "No"
"Is Anika obsessed with "*...*"?
By
Vidya, at 7:33 PM
*Barks once*
By
Anika From Darwin, at 8:05 PM
hehe...enough said!
By
Mellie, at 8:55 PM
Poor, poor Anika...definitely time to update :P don't want out of control polls on my blog :P
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 12:58 AM
*barks once several times*
By
Vidya, at 3:35 AM
best regards, nice info Ad aware spyware removal Cell phone with no plans
By
Anonymous, at 2:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home