Delirium!
Delirium, there's nothing quite like it. Lately, I've become utterly convinced I'm a little nutty, a little crazy. I've been writing love poems and they're largely directed towards one person. I don't like putting details of my personal life on a public blog but anyhow, everything's fine in paradise, I'm completely obsessed, I'm happy, and I'm getting along with life.
I've been working erratically lately. I don't work every day and then when I do turn up to work, I just work a few hours and leave. I find I don't have much patience for it and the computer gives me headaches but I think that's more from my glasses but I can hardly stare at a computer or read what's on the screen if I don't wear glasses right?
I'm going out to the city tomorrow. I'm meeting up with a few people and it should be great. I'm going to spend more money on books. I'm still an enormous fan of Albert Camus. I just finished reading Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller and it is an awesome book, really honest, original. Mel, you might like it. I'm trying to write this entry and my sister is hanging over my shoulder and trying to get her fingers on the keyboard to type everything wrong and she can be such a cute pest at times. I love her really, she's one of my favourite people, but I think she has the truest set of the family genes and therefore, she's a complete loony. Everyone, till next time, enjoy the icy weather and take care always!
Yoomi
P.S. My sister is making fun of me. It's time to go get back at her. She's been trying to make me lose my temper for about half an hour now but I, Yoomi, have the patience of a monk! Anyway, off to harass her now!
I've been working erratically lately. I don't work every day and then when I do turn up to work, I just work a few hours and leave. I find I don't have much patience for it and the computer gives me headaches but I think that's more from my glasses but I can hardly stare at a computer or read what's on the screen if I don't wear glasses right?
I'm going out to the city tomorrow. I'm meeting up with a few people and it should be great. I'm going to spend more money on books. I'm still an enormous fan of Albert Camus. I just finished reading Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller and it is an awesome book, really honest, original. Mel, you might like it. I'm trying to write this entry and my sister is hanging over my shoulder and trying to get her fingers on the keyboard to type everything wrong and she can be such a cute pest at times. I love her really, she's one of my favourite people, but I think she has the truest set of the family genes and therefore, she's a complete loony. Everyone, till next time, enjoy the icy weather and take care always!
Yoomi
P.S. My sister is making fun of me. It's time to go get back at her. She's been trying to make me lose my temper for about half an hour now but I, Yoomi, have the patience of a monk! Anyway, off to harass her now!

7 Comments:
Was great catching up with you Yoomi. Thanks for a wonderful time and I hope to see you soon once I'm back in the big smoke.
Miss you!!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 5:20 PM
I was sure I commented on this before!
Something must be wrong with me!
By
Vidya, at 8:32 PM
lol...nah Vidya... Anika, lovely seeing you too!
Desperately need to update this blog. Time to include some new, new things. I'm full of fresh news!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 12:39 AM
*Ding Dong*
This is again Vidya's update bell!!
Hey, Yoomi, did you start writing in our travelling book yet??
By
Anika From Darwin, at 10:51 PM
Keep up the good work Westwood interior design percocet versus lortab Pinnacle barcode scanners reclining sofa dream Peeling nickel faucets vicodin online rx Electric bookcase
By
Anonymous, at 4:55 AM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Acura throttlebody Childeren dental health http://www.debt-5.info Newfoundland unlimited internet access tv series actors Everpure water filters canada Nickel - alkaline battery http://www.phone-answering-service-7.info/Clomid-pregnancy.html vardenafil kaufen fragrance oils Leather high heel shoes water filter cell-gen high denomination poker chips Solar powered ovens http://www.party-poker-2.info Accreditated+online+college+degrees Diamond plate floor mats
By
Anonymous, at 11:35 PM
Very nice site! lesbian teen gangbang http://www.cable-tv-channel-descramblers.info/is-there-any-chace-the-prescription-drug-lamictal.html http://www.trout-fishing-3.info/Recover-deleted-nt-files.html
By
Anonymous, at 4:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home