Writing Mania

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

New Kid on the Block!

Greetings to everyone! Today the main subject of this update is this guy I just met who is absolutely crazy. I work with him and we usually sit at computers besides each other and it's so weird because we catch the same train, share the same lunch breaks, and we just hang out together so much. Okay, now the reason I'm devoting a complete entry to this guy is because he's honestly so cool. We have so much in common and he is English, currently obsessed with writing, he also writes and he reads like a fanatic and we get along so fabulously. I don't want to say any more about him because I don't want to sound obsessed because I like him as a friend ONLY but it's strange meeting someone like him!

Things I have done at work today:
1) A journal entry.
2) Wrote a poem.
3) Finished reading a book by the Marquis de Sade.
4) Wrote a short story.
5) Sketched
6) Actually worked!

Till next time, toodles!

Yoomi

4 Comments:

  • Awwww...do keep me updated! I never meet people like me...is that cuz I am wierd??

    By Blogger Vidya, at 6:46 PM  

  • Err, yes Vidya, that's why you have 3 different names!!! (This is actually true) You are not weird, in fact, no, I don't think you are weird in the slightest....

    Now, Yumna, did you sing 'New Kids on the Block' songs with the guy?? Please let me know, as I am doing a survey on the band's popularity.

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 9:49 PM  

  • Lol Anika...Leave new kids on the block alone :D That's part of my teenage years! Ah, it's weird I can actually say that.

    Let's see, life's going well, I'm still great buddies with this guy and he's honestly so cool. Probably one person I was instantly comfortable with... How's life with you guys?

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 AM  

  • best regards, nice info » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home