Agonies in Life
What is more agonising than a slow internet connection? Sometimes, I honestly think that I could go make myself a few cups of coffee, drink the cups, and come back and still not find the page I want because it's still 'tranferring data...' I can whinge on all day about this but oh well, such is life. How is everyone these days? I'm glad that Anika also has a blog as well. One more blog to post on! I still have to tell some of my other friends that I actually have a blog these days.
As for my life, I've been wondering lately whether it's possible to be truly free. I mean I've always thought that to be free, you have to at the very least have intellectual freedom but that hardly means you have social freedom and it's all nice and rosy to be told that you can follow your heart but to actually put that into practice is something entirely different. Don't get me wrong. I'm not glum or anything. I'm in a fairly good mood, I'm feeling rather inspired, the muse is hanging over my shoulder and breathing down my neck, and I'm writing poetry once more at a frantic pace and I honestly think that poetry is one of the ultimate forms of art. I'm not being biased. It's just that it takes a lot out of you to write it.
I've taken up writing in my more free style and I'm enjoying it once more. I think I love pushing the boundaries in my fiction but I have so many reservations about letting people who know me then read it because I think a lot of people would think Oh My God, did she really write that? I'm thinking of posting some poetry lines here...the plans... the plans... Adieu fine friends!
Yoomi
As for my life, I've been wondering lately whether it's possible to be truly free. I mean I've always thought that to be free, you have to at the very least have intellectual freedom but that hardly means you have social freedom and it's all nice and rosy to be told that you can follow your heart but to actually put that into practice is something entirely different. Don't get me wrong. I'm not glum or anything. I'm in a fairly good mood, I'm feeling rather inspired, the muse is hanging over my shoulder and breathing down my neck, and I'm writing poetry once more at a frantic pace and I honestly think that poetry is one of the ultimate forms of art. I'm not being biased. It's just that it takes a lot out of you to write it.
I've taken up writing in my more free style and I'm enjoying it once more. I think I love pushing the boundaries in my fiction but I have so many reservations about letting people who know me then read it because I think a lot of people would think Oh My God, did she really write that? I'm thinking of posting some poetry lines here...the plans... the plans... Adieu fine friends!
Yoomi

5 Comments:
Poetry, poetry!!! I wanna read some of your poetry!! The freedom thing, I kinda know what you mean. This especially refers to the K factor. Thanks for your SMS yesterday!!! You have a good day Yoomi!!!
Miss you!!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 3:46 PM
Poetry, poetry... Actually I'm wondering if it's really poetry or if it's prose sort of laid out like poetry. I'm glad you're posting often on your blog... More people should do that!!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 11:06 PM
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Downblouse voyeur yahoo groups Drug prescription vardenafil
By
Anonymous, at 9:32 AM
best regards, nice info online training Information about phentermine hydrochloride Cialis villas in tenerife Modern furniture modern table modern lamp sofa contemporary Diy car audio amplifier circuits boards pcb Victorian kitchen plan home equity loans
By
Anonymous, at 12:13 PM
Very nice site! Feather facelift before and after photos Fly discounted flights vientiane morristown toyota Texas holdem tournament setup Michael kors+skinny watch Africa travel long stay insurence oral surgery in ph Il state tax forms baccarat Large breast implants 1200cc Sitafects of breast augmentation timeshare resale cheap phendimetrazine 35 mg without a prescription Car dvd units Chinese herbs blood pressure formula kingway trading inc. oral maxillofacil surgery
By
Anonymous, at 12:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home