Writing Mania

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The World Gets Weirder

Hi everyone,

Today there has been this line from the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas movie running through my head and whenever I think about it, it makes me laugh. I can't remember if the line in the movie comes straight from the book but that does not matter.

Let's see...my life has lately involved lots of mad article reading, lots of writing, tonnes of work, and much tiredness. I am a very happy soul these days. I should draw up my grand summary for my lab project tonight and that's something to look forward to.

I'm listening to Portishead (self-titled album) and I absolutely love it. It was given to me by a friend and I am eternally grateful. They have a weird sound but I guarantee that with a bit of listening, you'll all be fans.

I hope to hear from everyone soon!

Yoomi

2 Comments:

  • HELLOOO YOOMI!!!! *waves hysterically* :D

    By Blogger Vidya, at 3:46 PM  

  • Hello little Vidya *waves back just as hysterically*

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home