Writing Mania

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

In the Name of Friendship

Comrades,

I think that I have a nice bunch of friends and I'd like to just say thank you to you all for being my buddies.

Today I finished writing this short story for a friend very close to my heart because I thought that she could seriously do with the cheering up. I am not sure yet if I will keep a copy of the story because essentially, it's a kid's story and it's nicely illustrated by me and the pictures are quite hilarious and I'm thinking that I should do a few more short stories when I have the time.

I love you all. Take care peoples!

Yoomi

3 Comments:

  • Aw...Yoomi, we all love you too! How could we do without our (ex-?)coffee obsessed friend!

    Mellie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • Hehehe...No, Mellie. I took up drinking coffee a few days later when I thought that my stomach was sufficiently settled once more :D

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • aawwww... chooo chwweeett!

    HUGS!!!

    By Blogger Vidya, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home