Writing Mania

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Accidents...and Madness

Dear All,

I had a very minor car accident yesterday. A lady run into the back of my car and I'd already been tense because there was a hell of a lot of traffic, the cops had blocked off a main road, and it was a painful drive and then the accident came along. Needless to see, it was a horrible evening. When I got to my friend's place, we discovered she'd locked herself out.

Anyhow, today was a lot better. I am reading, writing, working on my lab project, and working at work. All is well where I am and lots of spirit fingers are filling my world.

Take care everyone!

Yoomi

2 Comments:

  • yikes! is your car ok? Was it badly damaged?

    Glad today was a better day!

    By Blogger Vidya, at 4:33 AM  

  • It was badly damaged but it wasn't a terrible accident and no one was hurt :)

    Take care dear Vidya!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home