Now its my turn to tell you that YOU are one of MY dearest friends! I am giving you a Cyber hug right now and asking you to turn to Sassy Mac for some confort. Love Mellie xx
I shall take up musical therapy. Actually now that I'm also working with books and I'm reading a new book by Pike and I have written that lab project, I should feel much better quite soon.
I love to write and this blog will cover the ideas and inspiration behind the series of wolf legends that I am currently writing. I call them legends but they are probably closer to fables. Each story focuses on one characteristic I have encountered and then highlighted in the form of a fable.
2 Comments:
Now its my turn to tell you that YOU are one of MY dearest friends! I am giving you a Cyber hug right now and asking you to turn to Sassy Mac for some confort.
Love Mellie xx
By
Anonymous, at 7:58 PM
I shall take up musical therapy. Actually now that I'm also working with books and I'm reading a new book by Pike and I have written that lab project, I should feel much better quite soon.
Speak to you soon Brother Mellie!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 10:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home