I love to write and this blog will cover the ideas and inspiration behind the series of wolf legends that I am currently writing. I call them legends but they are probably closer to fables. Each story focuses on one characteristic I have encountered and then highlighted in the form of a fable.
3 Comments:
an update to remind you to update huh??
By
Vidya, at 5:58 PM
No...It's to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten I said I'd update on Friday :D
Yoomi
P.S. I wanted to update the Black Book today but I discovered I didn't have my notebook with me and so I have to wait till I get home!
By
Anonymous, at 7:34 PM
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Tricity bendix 7124 washer drive belt Amateur sex arizona http://www.ford-8.info/Ford-tractor.html Email spam filters Em hold play texas tournament 92 oldsmobile 98 visor 'oldsmobile visor' http://www.imitrex-0.info/model_a_ford_paint_colors.html Ontario provincial police radar detector
By
Anonymous, at 2:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home