Sunshine and Drugs
Dearest friends,
It occurs to me that it has been a very long time since I updated but well, here I am and I'm ready to update. I am planning to post another part of the Black Book later this week (perhaps Friday) but I just want to ramble a little first.
I am enjoying life and I'm still on holiday mode after that week on the Gold Coast. I got a lot of sand and sunshine and I spent a good deal of my time wandering around the streets in my swimming gear which is a bit funny but you can get away with it and it's probably the easiest thing to do. I enjoyed just about everything but the only world I went to was Dreamworld and I didn't get to go on two of the big thrill rides because it started to pour. If you want a very unique experience, try going on the fastest rollercoaster when it's raining. It adds a new dimension to the rides. At one point, I went on a kiddy ride and began screaming my lungs out for the fun of it and I think I was the only one screaming because it was one of those easy, chilled out rides.
Other than that, now that I'm back, I'm slowly writing and reading and working on a drug project which is about compiling all sorts of information about drugs which interest me. I've started with mescaline and LSD and my plan is to move on to morphine and heroin and then come back the psychedelics which interest me. I'm telling myself that this drug project is so that I can revise my chemistry knowledge and build up my knowledge before I begin my lab project in earnest but I like the whole learning and I'm really doing this project for the sheer hell of it.
I hope everything is going well with you all. Anika, get in touch will you. Vidya, we have to have coffee one evening. Mel, another phone conversation is coming up quite shortly.
Yoomi
It occurs to me that it has been a very long time since I updated but well, here I am and I'm ready to update. I am planning to post another part of the Black Book later this week (perhaps Friday) but I just want to ramble a little first.
I am enjoying life and I'm still on holiday mode after that week on the Gold Coast. I got a lot of sand and sunshine and I spent a good deal of my time wandering around the streets in my swimming gear which is a bit funny but you can get away with it and it's probably the easiest thing to do. I enjoyed just about everything but the only world I went to was Dreamworld and I didn't get to go on two of the big thrill rides because it started to pour. If you want a very unique experience, try going on the fastest rollercoaster when it's raining. It adds a new dimension to the rides. At one point, I went on a kiddy ride and began screaming my lungs out for the fun of it and I think I was the only one screaming because it was one of those easy, chilled out rides.
Other than that, now that I'm back, I'm slowly writing and reading and working on a drug project which is about compiling all sorts of information about drugs which interest me. I've started with mescaline and LSD and my plan is to move on to morphine and heroin and then come back the psychedelics which interest me. I'm telling myself that this drug project is so that I can revise my chemistry knowledge and build up my knowledge before I begin my lab project in earnest but I like the whole learning and I'm really doing this project for the sheer hell of it.
I hope everything is going well with you all. Anika, get in touch will you. Vidya, we have to have coffee one evening. Mel, another phone conversation is coming up quite shortly.
Yoomi

8 Comments:
Yumna! Yes we do!!! How are you placed next week?? Let me know if you are free one evening and we can go for some good Irish coffee!! Your drugs project sounds interesting. (minus teh chemistry...)
By
Vidya, at 7:17 PM
The chemistry is the best part! As for next week, take your pick. Just make it an evening and let me know ahead of time!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 12:37 AM
vidya i take insult in you publishing before me. This will be avenged.
Eman.
By
Anonymous, at 12:38 AM
The competition is back on then!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 1:36 AM
Eman... there is no shame in losing to me... I think it is time you learnt to accept it. Repeat after me, "Vidya shall forever remain the queen of commentingdom"...
It is ok... I forgive you for your ignorance to date. Now that you know that I am THE BEST, I may not me so forgiving in the future...
Yumna: Next wednesday?
By
Vidya, at 2:04 AM
Wednesday would be good. Hey, that's my birthday!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 3:33 AM
Yes Yoomi,
Expect a telephone call on Tuesday as I will be off to work on Wed (unless you don't mind being woken up at about 5am on your birthday!!).
I'm glad you had an awesome time on the Gold Coast!!!!
Talk to you soon!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 7:46 PM
I don't mind being woken at 5am on my birthday but I'll let you know that I'm working from 12 to 6 on Tuesday!
It's so wonderful to hear from you finally dear Anika!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 4:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home