Writing Mania

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Forgotten

Hello everyone,

I feel like I have almost forgotten about this blog which is terrible because last year and possibly the year before that, this was the main way we'd keep in touch. By the way, before I forget, Anika, please let me know when you're back and I'll send you the travelling journal. I have located it once more which is very positive!

I am very much caught up with my work these days. You could even say I'm a bit of a workaholic but I love this job and I have a great time all the time which is quite something.

I have started reading some of my old Pike books. I am writing a new story but I won't be talking about that one for a while because I think I have a way of jinxing some of my new stories by talking about them before giving them a chance to grow.

How is everyone else doing?

Yoomi

1 Comments:

  • I am doing really well Yoomi... yes you have forgotten about this blog :(

    Vidya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home