The Truly Needed Myths
Hello everyone,
I have so much news and I doubt I'll get around to sharing it all.
I would like to say a huge congratulations to Brother Anika.
I would also like to wish Brother Vidya very well with her trip to India. I hope you have a wonderful time.
I am trying to get ready for my trip to Lebanon. At the moment, I feel a tad swamped with work. I think I need a long, long, long holiday. I'm also planning to go to London, Paris, and Dublin later in the year with a friend (or early next year).
One of my best buddies is missing at present. She has disappeared to the Land of Queens and I find myself a little more friendless at the moment. That said, I hope she's having a lovely holiday.
I'm reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I love Neil and can't get enough of his stories.
Mel, I want to say hello!
Take care guys.
Yoomi
I have so much news and I doubt I'll get around to sharing it all.
I would like to say a huge congratulations to Brother Anika.
I would also like to wish Brother Vidya very well with her trip to India. I hope you have a wonderful time.
I am trying to get ready for my trip to Lebanon. At the moment, I feel a tad swamped with work. I think I need a long, long, long holiday. I'm also planning to go to London, Paris, and Dublin later in the year with a friend (or early next year).
One of my best buddies is missing at present. She has disappeared to the Land of Queens and I find myself a little more friendless at the moment. That said, I hope she's having a lovely holiday.
I'm reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I love Neil and can't get enough of his stories.
Mel, I want to say hello!
Take care guys.
Yoomi

4 Comments:
Hello back!
By
Mellie, at 2:50 PM
Hello back to back to you!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 3:44 AM
Hello people. Thanks Yoomi!!! I know what you mean about feeling friendless. Just think, if we all feel this way, perhaps we can feel as if we are sharing the same moment together, I dunno, this is just a thought!!! I am reading "Girl's night in 4" at the moment, funny girly stories galore. Yoomi, I will ring you before you embark on your trip to Lebanon. BTW, do you still have th journal??
By
Anika From Darwin, at 2:16 AM
I most certainly have the journal. I saw Mel on Australia Day and I forgot to bring it with me. I'll post it to her before I head to Lebanon so you will most likely get it sometime soon!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 3:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home