Here we are...
Hello everyone.
Tomorrow, I fly out. I'm a bit excited. I want to sleep more than anything else because I'm totally exhausted. I have done a good twenty minutes of packing but except for my laptop, I doubt that I need anything else. I just need to pack up my beloved laptop and throw on some locks and I'm done.
This month will be interesting. I don't know what else to call it. It will be interesting. I'll let you all know just how interesting it gets.
I love you all!
Yoomi
Tomorrow, I fly out. I'm a bit excited. I want to sleep more than anything else because I'm totally exhausted. I have done a good twenty minutes of packing but except for my laptop, I doubt that I need anything else. I just need to pack up my beloved laptop and throw on some locks and I'm done.
This month will be interesting. I don't know what else to call it. It will be interesting. I'll let you all know just how interesting it gets.
I love you all!
Yoomi

7 Comments:
Have a lovely trip Yoomi!!! I hope all goes well. Please be careful my dear!!!!! Take care.
By
Anika From Darwin, at 4:15 PM
Hey Sweet!! I hope Lebanon is going good for you. Please take care.
By
Anika From Darwin, at 8:37 PM
It's going rather well but the whole place is damn weird. I shall pen an email soon! Plus my laptop has died a miserable death and I'm quite ticked off.
Hope all is well with you brother Anika.
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 6:04 AM
Yoomi!! How are you my dear friend?? Did you bury your laptop??
By
Anika From Darwin, at 8:37 PM
Not yet dear Anika. It actually came back to life. It's worthy of being written about because it truly was a miracle!
Yoomi
p.s. how do you do???
By
Anonymous, at 6:24 AM
I am well. I was wondering when you would be coming back to Australia. I'm sure it's soon, because I had it in my head that you would be here for your birthday. Am I correct??
By
Anika From Darwin, at 4:25 PM
Yepidee yep. Thank you dearly for the present Anika!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 5:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home