Writing Mania

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Job

Hello Brothers of the East and West,

I got a job. I will post some details quite soon. I start in three weeks time.

I also graduated on Friday. It feels like everything's happening at once.

I shall speak to you soon.

Yoomi

P.S. Mel, we somehow never get to meet up which is sad! :(

5 Comments:

  • I'll be up for a week soon so there's no escaping me!

    Mellie

    P.S. Congratulations on everything!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

  • Thank you dearly Mel.

    That's good to hear. That way we will definitely meet up!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 AM  

  • Congrats Yoomi!!!!!!!!!! BTW, Eman is such a sweetie!!!! Please may I borrow her sometimes when I feel I need some compliments??? Mr K only gives me compliments when I say them myself and get him to repeat after me!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 4:41 PM  

  • Lol...that's so funny Anika. You can borrow her sometimes but only for five minutes at a time because I love having her around :)

    How is life going with you and how is work/the fiance/the family??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

  • Err Yoomi, I might laugh with you if I wasn't telling the TRUTH!!! He's so clueless sometimes!!!! Five minutes with Eman?? Done!!!! Just tell her to back away slowly when her time is up!!! Family is good and so is work. More info on the job when you have a minute!!!! Miss you!!!

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home