Writing Mania

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long time, no see, peoples

Dearest Friends,

It's been a long time since I posted on this blog and I'm really sorry. Let's just say that things have become a tad hectic lately. I'm currently looking for a job which is sort of science-related and I am still working both at the jewellery store and bookstore. I enjoy selling and I love bookselling especially.

I went to see Nine Inch Nails earlier this month. The show was awesome.

I hope to speak to you all soon!

Brother Y

9 Comments:

  • Hey Yoomi,

    I hope you are having some luck with the job hunting!!!! When is/was your graduation??

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 8:55 PM  

  • The job hunting is going well. I shall keep you very much updated.

    As for my graduation, it's this Friday. I am looking forward to it immensely.

    What is new with you brother Anika?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

  • Woohoo Yoomi!! Have fun!!! Instead of throwing your grad hat in the air, why not use it as a frisbee and try and slice people's heads off??

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 10:02 PM  

  • HAH! Anika, hilarious!

    Congrats Yoomi, have fun on friday - I hope you have no jonathan's trying to make-out with you at this ceremony :P

    Mellie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 AM  

  • I should try that. It'll be like a frisbee/boomerang.

    Anika when are you coming to Sydney???

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 AM  

  • Dearest Most Lovely Yumna,
    I hope you truely forgive me for not posting for such a long tim. However, I was caught up with "the rush" of day-to-day life. Anyway, I can't wait for you to graduate and all the oppurtune moments to take photos which will only attempt to capture your prettyness. MWA .
    Love always,
    Eman.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

  • Awww how sweet!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM  

  • Aw cute... I seriously wish I had sisters - brothers suuuucccckkkk!

    Mellie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  

  • Lol...Mel, I know what you mean so badly!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home