Writing Mania

Friday, June 29, 2007

The New Job

Dear All,

Well, the new job is hot on the agenda. I am enjoying it immensely and I have to say that in terms of what a person could want in a job, it's everythign I could want. I am surprised by the sheer amount of planning and organising it needs. It needs tonnes of that and currently, I'm being bombarded by information and I love it. I feel like my brain's alive again and doing quite nicely. That's the one thing I missed out on working in the jewellery store. After a while, I knew a lot of it and there was nowhere else to go. Despair not, there's plenty of that for me here and there's a lot of learning to be done.

Vidya, the Children's Hospital is one of my biggest clients. Mel, so is ANU.

That aside, I have a new set of wheels (job-related) and I'm currently deeply and totally in love with my car.

I shall hope to speak to you all very soon!

Yoomi

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hey Yoomi,

    Glad that everything is going well. New set of wheels!!! That's awesome. Go easy on the burnouts though!!!! Miss you.

    Love from Anika xxx

    By Blogger Anika From Darwin, at 10:53 PM  

  • I shall go very easy on the burnouts brother Anika. How are things with you? I really miss hearing from you.

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home