The world inside
Dearest Comrades,
It is currently 3:17 in the morning and after attempting to sleep for a long time (and almost succeeding), I decided to wander into cyberspace and since I'm here, it's time to update this blog.
I start my new job on the 18th of June. I am incredibly excited. I officially finish at the jewellery store next Sunday. I have enjoyed being at the jewellery store a lot. It's fun, the team is great, and I think it's probably the reason I've delayed finding another job for quite some time.
The graduation went well. The whole family tried on the cap and lots of photos were taken. It was a great afternoon/evening and I love the whole graduation feeling and it's definitely a good chance to celebrate.
As for reading and writing. A lot is happening on that front. I've read a lot lately and I've taken an incredible liking to Bret Easton Ellis. He's the guy who wrote American Psycho and the first time I read American Psycho, I pretty much struggled through it. I sort of enjoyed reading it, thought it was original, but it's a book you either like or don't. I've read another one of his books (Glamorama) and that's my favourite. On the writing side of things, much poemetry is being penned at the moment and I'm between stories but there is a storm brewing on that front.
I am going to send the travelling journal to Mel this week. I have a feeling I'll be spending Monday in the post office. I have quite a few things to post!
There! A proper post. Take care everyone...
Yoomi

4 Comments:
Hey Yumna I hope you enjoy your week off. I also hope that when you get back to work it's more fun then bevilles- not that bevilles isn't fun, but I hope that your new job exceeds the old level of fun. LOL. Take lots of care.
Love from,
Eman.
P.S- I beat Vidya to this lol.
By
Anonymous, at 6:33 AM
Thank you dearly sunshine!
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 4:11 AM
Congratulations Yoomi!!! Glad your grad went well. Did your family also throw the hat around like a frisbee as I advised?? I will email you now!!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 8:37 PM
Update!!!!!!!!!!!
By
Anika From Darwin, at 11:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home