Writing Mania

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rosemary Soup

Hello Everyone!

It is most certainly time for an update. I am actually on holidays for five days and then I am back to work. Today was my frist day of relaxation and I happened to go many places and I enjoyed most of them. I even bought a book, read another one, spoke to my supervisor, figured out final details for my project, and am getting ready to hand it in.

I am now working at Bevilles and also the bookshop. I enjoy working at both places and I have to say that I truly have fun with retail. I am back to reading lots of Pike novels and there are nothing quite like them. In many ways I grew up with these stories.

I shall speak to you all very soon!

Yoomi

P.S. The title of this entry refers to the best soup I have ever had which I ate quite happily last week!

4 Comments:

  • YOOMMII!!! Please Tell Eman that I AM THE BEST :P

    Hope you are having a lovely day :D

    By Blogger Vidya, at 4:17 PM  

  • OMG Brother Vidya...I hope you're happy being 23. We must get together to have coffee and I can give you your present!

    Yoomi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 AM  

  • Vidya is a loser nanananana vidya is a losEr nanananana.

    love from,
    guess who???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

  • *LOSER

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home