Blogging at last!!
At last, I have taken up this blogging business. It's actually not the first time I've set one up but the other one, I sort of deleted it at one point. I'm not quite sure what to say yet. I'm waiting for something....Waiting as usual... Perhaps later, I'll give this another go but I'm quite excited. Like all my other writing, here, I can write more about myself :D.
Okay, I'll write something of interest here. I finally settled a topic for my library research project and I believe it will be something along the lines of the neurobiology of manic-depression. I'm really happy about the topic because mood disorders are something which have interested me for so long...
Let's see, I haven't written much today. I'm desperate to write a poem but I'm not sure if I'll get around to it and I don't want to write anything which is like a lot of the songs there are out there today. I'm currently reading Fear of Flying by Erica Jong which is a weird, funny, blunt book and I'm enjoying it.
Lately I've been thinking that I have to now write something which will outdo everything else I've written. That's the probably with with writing. You make the hoop higher each time you finish something and somehow you're meant to jump through the bloody thing anyway!!!
I suppose calling this blog Writing Mania is fitting...Even when I don't mean to, I end up writing about writing :P
Yoomi
Okay, I'll write something of interest here. I finally settled a topic for my library research project and I believe it will be something along the lines of the neurobiology of manic-depression. I'm really happy about the topic because mood disorders are something which have interested me for so long...
Let's see, I haven't written much today. I'm desperate to write a poem but I'm not sure if I'll get around to it and I don't want to write anything which is like a lot of the songs there are out there today. I'm currently reading Fear of Flying by Erica Jong which is a weird, funny, blunt book and I'm enjoying it.
Lately I've been thinking that I have to now write something which will outdo everything else I've written. That's the probably with with writing. You make the hoop higher each time you finish something and somehow you're meant to jump through the bloody thing anyway!!!
I suppose calling this blog Writing Mania is fitting...Even when I don't mean to, I end up writing about writing :P
Yoomi

6 Comments:
Hey Yoomi, good first entry! Another blog for me to procrastinate in! I'm thinking your blog could have been called 'Bibliolunatic' but its a good title either way! Looking forward to seeing you and I have a couple of ideas about what to do when you're here!
By
Mellie, at 6:38 PM
Ohhh, not fair, I wanted to be the first person to post a comment!!! Yumna, this is all your fault!!! Did you have fun in Canberra?? I am again ALONE in my section at work. Do they hate me or do they hate Monday mornings??
Keep me updated into your daily life. I was actually thinking of starting a blog myself!!
Miss you!!!
By
Anonymous, at 3:59 PM
Canberra was great and I loved it and I know that one day I will stay in that pretty city for sometime... Life is good at the moment. I'm still obsessed with reading and with writing...You should start a blog Anika!!! Take care guys...
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 7:38 PM
Err, yes I should start a blog, seeing as I stalk everyone elses hoping that they have written comments or even new entries.
I'm tired and bored at work!!!
"I'm sick and tired, of always being sick and tired.......*warbles like that dude in the film clip*"
By
Anonymous, at 3:48 PM
Glad you've started a blog Anika... I'll have to tell the rest of my friends about this one :P
Yoomi
By
Anonymous, at 10:53 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Furnace humidifier mist Photo copy allegra prescription bridal dresses for rent football club uk Girls butt plugs kitchen pictures Peru multi trip travel insurance Daniella rush hardcore Paris hilton in the simple life 2 czesci zamienne renault hot la spa tub
By
Anonymous, at 4:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home