Tis the season to be jolly...
Hello everyone,
In case I forget to wish you all a merry, merry Christmas, I shall say it here: Merry Christmas. I sincerely hope the holiday season is treating you well. It's a good time of year I believe.
I am working a lot and pondering life. Also, as a bit of news, I am most likely going to Lebanon in a few weeks for slightly less than a month. My mother's making the trip because my granddad is sick and I am going with her because I'd like to go and because she doesn't want to go alone. I'm looking forward to it and I'll let you know more once I know more.
On the reading front, I'm reading Free Live Free by Gene Wolfe. I love this book. There's something awesome about it and my god, his characters. I'm also reading a few other things on the side: one is Whisper of Death by my beloved Pike, Endless Nights by Neil Gaiman, The Joseph Campbell Companion. They're all very good books.
There's a strange feeling in the air, as if something major is going to happen or something currently considered normal is going to change. Perhaps it's simply because it's almost the end of the 2006 and soon a new year will begin.
Enjoy the festive season!
Yoomi
In case I forget to wish you all a merry, merry Christmas, I shall say it here: Merry Christmas. I sincerely hope the holiday season is treating you well. It's a good time of year I believe.
I am working a lot and pondering life. Also, as a bit of news, I am most likely going to Lebanon in a few weeks for slightly less than a month. My mother's making the trip because my granddad is sick and I am going with her because I'd like to go and because she doesn't want to go alone. I'm looking forward to it and I'll let you know more once I know more.
On the reading front, I'm reading Free Live Free by Gene Wolfe. I love this book. There's something awesome about it and my god, his characters. I'm also reading a few other things on the side: one is Whisper of Death by my beloved Pike, Endless Nights by Neil Gaiman, The Joseph Campbell Companion. They're all very good books.
There's a strange feeling in the air, as if something major is going to happen or something currently considered normal is going to change. Perhaps it's simply because it's almost the end of the 2006 and soon a new year will begin.
Enjoy the festive season!
Yoomi

1 Comments:
Merry Christmas to you too Yoomi dearest!!
Lots of love,
Vidya
By
Anonymous, at 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home